FEM.ALE Brewster Beer Festival
If you like beer and you think women totally rock at everything, we have a whole weekend planned for you! Women who brew, make, and play!
Celebrating women at the forefront of the brewing industry, we’re dedicating three days to showcasing the finest brewster-made stouts, saisons, pilsners and pales.
Hailing from Norwich, this is our first time taking our festival of beer and music on the road and we can’t wait to raise a glass with Brighton beer lovers!
** 8PM – Beer // a tasting session – we could tell you it’s good, or you could try that for yourself!
** 10 PM – DJ Lonesome M: Rockabilly and Beer Geek
DJ Lonesome M plays rockabilly, rockin’ blues and vintage R&B. She has played at some of the biggest rockabilly events in the UK, Brighton Pride, Rockabilly Rave – Europe’s biggest rockabilly festival!
She’s also a total beer geek and has her own radio show – Fermentation (beer and brewing show!).
SATURDAY: STREET PARTY!
A free all day street party with bringing together Norwich and Brighton bands, as well as stalls, crafts, dancing, and food! We’re stoked to be bringing down two of the finest bands in Norwich to Brighton. Hosted by the one and only Rosy Carrick!
* LAURA & THE BASS – Brighton (one fierce woman band)
* GRACELAND – Norwich (alt rock, grrrl, riffmonsters)
* EMILY WINNG – Norwich (party, dancey, party, party)
Stalls & Makers:
* MUMUTZU – Upcycled bike parts fashion! Unique – environmentally friendly – and pretty damn cool
* UNDERWRAPSART – funky hand printed t shirts. Organic cotton and fair trade
* Charm Thai – come hungry, leave happy!
More delicious brewster beers and some lively chat with awesome women who work and play in the beer industry. Come down and join the conversation!