Image: Rachael Young’s performance ‘Out’ photographed by Rosie Powell Freelance
We are looking for 4 new board members to join us to help us guide the strategy of the The Marlborough Theatre. We need support to help to keep expanding minds, pushing the boundaries and celebrating difference for at least another ten years.
We have a hugely exciting programme ahead of us for the next two years, taking our work across the UK and internationally as well as maintaining our vital presence in Brighton & Hove. We want board members that want to get stuck in, believe in what we do, to be our strongest allies and critical friends.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for individuals with knowledge and expertise in these areas:
- Individual & corporate giving
- Education in particular higher education sector
- Local/regional third sector organisations
- Buildings & accessibility
- Strong links to local community
- Financial planning and accounting
- PR and marketing e.g. organisational profile raising (local & national)
- Arts sector expertise e.g. independent artist, diverse led work and festivals
- We are keen to hear from people from under-represented groups as part of our ambition that the Board of The Marlborough Theatre represents and reflects the diversity of Brighton in 2018.
- If you are interested please email email@example.com with a short expression of interest including what you think you can bring to the board, your relevant experience and why you are interested in being part of The Marlborough.
- Completed expressions of interest should be received no later than the 10th January 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to join us for a glass of wine at The Marlborough on Wednesday 16th January 2019 to meet the Board and staff, and learn more about the organisation.
- Informal interviews will take place in the week beginning 21st January 2019.